Here’s how it works:
- We do a Signs and Symptoms Analysis that allows us to target weakness or imbalances of specific organ systems.
- A Functional Analysis of a simple blood test means we can evaluate whether your results are in the more acute range of Optimal Health (evidence and health outcome-based reference ranges including a bibliography) vs. the pathological (disease state) or arbitrary lab ranges.
- I then utilize A Predictive Tool that estimates to a percentage point how likely you are to be afflicted by over 80 other imbalances or deficiencies.
- (This tool maximizes the value of basic blood chemistry. Using a machine learning algorithm together with blood chemistry data from 76,000 people, we can make predictions and forecast the results of tests that either you haven’t done or that are unavailable outside a research setting. For example, if your hemoglobin is low, we can predict the likelihood of that being due to a copper, zinc, B12 or folate deficiency without you directly testing any of these nutrients! We can also forecast infections and inflammation, xenobiotic and heavy metal toxicity, hormones like testosterone, estrogen and thyroid, and metabolic health indicators like fatty liver.
What you get:
1. An evaluation of:
- Immune and Gut Health (inflammation, intestinal permeability, pathogens)
- Metabolic Health (blood sugar, cholesterol)
- Toxicity (from your diet or environment)
- Oxidative Balance (The production of free radicals and the body’s ability to counteract or detoxify through neutralization by antioxidants)
- Weaknesses or imbalances in specific organ systems (ie. sm/lg intestine, liver/gallbladder, cardiovascular…)
- Hormone balance (thyroid, sex hormones, stress hormones)
- Nutritional deficiencies (vitamins, minerals, EFA’s
2. Action steps to improve identified weaknesses and imbalances.
3. Recommendations for areas that may need further investigation
4. Your 5-year wellness score
5. Your Biological age (how old your blood makes you look vs your chronological age)
6. A video recording of results and consult so you don’t miss a thing
Are you ready to start living your best life?
*includes your lab work!