Do any of these sound familiar?
- Stubborn body fat
- Exhaustion or Insomnia
- Hair loss
- Frequent heartburn, constipation, diarrhea or bloating
- Chronic aches and pains
- Trouble focusing/ brain fog
- Painful/Irregular periods, fertility issues or low libido
- Acne, eczema or other skin issues
Introducing Your Optimal Health Blueprint!
The solution to your health challenges is a simple matter of identifying your body’s unique needs, imbalances and weaknesses.
Are you ready to feel great, look your best and perform at your highest level?
Here’s how it works:
- We do a Signs and Symptoms Analysis that allows us to target weakness or imbalances of specific organ systems.
- A Functional Analysis of a simple blood test means we can evaluate whether your results are in the more acute range of Optimal Health (evidence and health outcome-based reference ranges including a bibliography) vs. the pathological (disease state) or arbitrary lab ranges.
- I then utilize A Predictive Tool that estimates to a percentage point how likely you are to be afflicted by over 80 other imbalances or deficiencies.
- (This tool maximizes the value of basic blood chemistry. Using a machine learning algorithm together with blood chemistry data from 76,000 people, we can make predictions and forecast the results of tests that either you haven’t done or that are unavailable outside a research setting. For example, if your hemoglobin is low, we can predict the likelihood of that being due to a copper, zinc, B12 or folate deficiency without you directly testing any of these nutrients! We can also forecast infections and inflammation, xenobiotic and heavy metal toxicity, hormones like testosterone, estrogen and thyroid, and metabolic health indicators like fatty liver.
What you get:
1. An evaluation of:
- Immune and Gut Health (inflammation, intestinal permeability, pathogens)
- Metabolic Health (blood sugar, cholesterol)
- Toxicity (from your diet or environment)
- Oxidative Balance (The production of free radicals and the body’s ability to counteract or detoxify through neutralization by antioxidants)
- Weaknesses or imbalances in specific organ systems (ie. sm/lg intestine, liver/gallbladder, cardiovascular…)
- Hormone balance (thyroid, sex hormones, stress hormones)
- Nutritional deficiencies (vitamins, minerals, EFA’s